Spruce Up a Home With Staging!
Call me to discuss my furniture inventory and how I can assist you in staging your home to optimize its selling potential.
1. Have furniture but don’t clutter: Don’t leave rooms empty because potential buyers may struggle to visualize how to utilize or decorate the space.
2. Paint: A fresh coat of paint in a neutral palette can be an inexpensive upgrade with big impact.
3. Fill the walls: Don’t leave walls bare, which can make a home feel cold. Hang photography, framed artwork, and mirrors to spice up the walls.
4. Flower and fresh fruit displays: Have fresh-cut flowers in simple glass vases displayed on the dining room table and in other places in the home to bring more life to a space. Place glass bowls of lemons, limes or apples in kitchen or dining room.
5. Create curb appeal: Mulch, plant flowers, and use potted plants to create a pop of color.